NEW Salsa Stormchaser GRX 810 1x SUS - Black All-Road Bike
Stormchaser is Salsa’s gravel bike for any and all conditions. Ample tire clearance and the single speed-compatible Alternator Flat Mount dropout system will see you through the muddiest rides. Equipped with a suspension fork and dropper post, the Stormchaser GRX 810 1x SUS lets you get rowdy with your route choices.
- 6066-T6 aluminum frame with Class 5™ Vibration Reduction System (VRS)
- RockShox Rudy XPLR Base suspension fork with 40 mm of travel
- Alternator Flat Mount dropout system capable of single speed or 1x geared drivetrain (single speed dropout plates sold separately)
- Three water bottle mounts in the main triangle on 56–61 cm frames, and two on 49–54.5 cm frames
- Top tube mount for Salsa EXP Series Direct Mount Top Tube Bag and additional bottle or accessory mount on underside of down tube
- Internal cable routing, dropper post-compatible
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.