NEW Salsa Timberjack Ti Mountain Frame
The Timberjack hardtail mountain bike frame, in custom titanium. Designed with fast-handling geometry to put the rider in a confidence inspiring position, ready for off-road. The Timberjack frame features super short chainstays for agility, and Alternator dropout plates that accommodate multiple hub, wheel, and tire configurations.
- 3/2.5 Seamless triple-butted titanium tubing, offering appropriate stiffness and compliance for a fantastic ride quality
- Suspension fork compatible, designed around a 130mm travel (51 mm offset) suspension fork or Salsa’s Firestarter carbon fork
- Alternator dropouts support chainstay lengths from 420mm to 437mm long
- Full-length housing internal cable routing
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Clearance for 27.5+ x 3.0” or 29 x 2.6” tires
- Salsa Lip-Lock seat collar included
- Available as a frame only
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.