NEW Saris 1020T Mag Trainer - Magnetic Resistance, Adjustable
No fancy gizmos. No wires. No fuss. If you’re looking for an easy way to ride your bicycle indoors, the Saris Mag will do the job. Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on and pedal away. The Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Features five adjustable levels of resistance
- Noise level at 20 mph is 72-76 decibels
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire
- Compatible with quick release hubs; 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.