NEW Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer - Electronic Resistance, Adjustable
The Saris H3 direct drive smart trainer is the quietest smart trainer that Saris has produced putting out only 59db at 20mph. Each H3 is made from cast and machined aluminum for strength and stability. Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel - all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade. Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Noise level:59 decibels at 20 mph
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 20 mph
- Built-in front wheel block
- Compatible with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes. XD/XDR freehubs sold separately
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with widths of 142 or 148
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with widths of 130mm and 135 mm
- Resistance: Electronic
- Minimum Wheel Diameter: 20
- Adjustable Resistance: Yes
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.