SOLD OUT - NEW Saris M2 Smart Trainer - Electronic Resistance, Adjustable
The Saris M2 smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your indoor cycling application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest. With integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors.
- Power readings accurate to +/- 5%
- Controlled, electromagnetic resistance provides a precise workout every time
- eamlessly connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- Integrated cadence, speed and power data – no external sensors needed
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph
- Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.