NEW Shimano GRX RD-RX400 Rear Derailleur - 10-Speed, Long Cage, Black, With Clutch
The Shimano GRX RD-RX400 10-speed rear derailleur keeps shifting silent and uninterrupted when riding on rough terrain.
- A Shadow RD+ chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops
- The gravel-tuned clutch tension helps to provide smooth and reliable mixed surface shifting
- Stabilizer can be turned on/off to match terrain
- Compatible only with 10-speed ST-RX400, ST-4700, ST4720, ST-4725, ST-RS405 and SL-4700 shift levers
- Rear Derailleur Mount Type: Shimano Rear Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road
- Cage Length: Long
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10
- Weight: 303
- Color: Black
- Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 41
- Largest Cog: 36
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.