NEW Shimano Ultegra BR-6810-R Direct-Mount Rear Brake Caliper
Shimano Ultegra BR-6800/6810 Road Brake Calipers
- Compatible with STI and brake levers that are SLR-EVO or Super SLR enabled (e.g. Dura-Ace 9000, 7900, Ultegra 6800, 6700, 105 5700, Tiagra 4600)
- Enhanced brake arch proportion for quick & predictable linear response
- Spring tension adjustment for custom brake feel
- Adjustable toe-in shoes with R55C4 pads
- SLR-EVO dual symmetric pivot brake caliper
- Short arms and dual bearings reduce friction at the pivot area
- Use of these calipers with standard SLR enabled STI and brake levers results in a "mushy" brake response
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.