NEW Shimano XTR BL-M9120/BR-M9120 Disc Brake Lever, Rear, Hydraulic, 4 Piston
Shimano's XTR M9120 Enduro-style hydraulic disc brake system increases brake rigidity for greater bike control, and optimizes braking performance.
- 4-piston Enduro brake system offers high performance brake control with reduced input force at the finger tips
- Banjo type connection and inboard hose routing
- Lever provides greater flexibility and an action-optimized cockpit layout
- Lever can be adjusted to suit any hand or riding style with tool-free reach adjust
- Quicker rebound between actions maintains rider concentration
- Brakes are pre-bled
- Pad Compound: Metallic
- Rotor Size (mm): 1700
- Brake Lever Use: Right
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Color: Gray
- Adjustable Contact Point: Yes
- Rotor Included: No
- Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.