NEW SRAM Apex 1 DoubleTap Right 11-Speed Lever for Cable Actuated Brakes
The Apex® 11-speed mechanical shift-brake control gives you all the gears you need in the palm of your hand. It’s technology that makes cycling easier—so you can tune into the experience and build on it.
- ErgoFit™ design from SRAM RED® improves grip and finger wrap
- Individual Reach Adjust of brake lever and shift paddle for a perfect fit
- Zero Loss™ means immediate engagement of your rear derailleur as soon as you touch the shifter
- Durable, forged aluminum lever blade with laser texture for a positive touch
- SRAM Road 11-speed compatible
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM Exact Actuation
- Shifter/Derailleur Compatibility: SRAM 11
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Weight: 172
- Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 11
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull
- Color: Black
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Includes Brake: No
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.