SOLD OUT - NEW SRAM Force 1 AXS Crankset - 175mm, 12-Speed, 46t, 107 BCD, DUB Spindle Interface, Natural Carbon, D1
The SRAM Force 1 AXS crankset offers a superior 1x drivetrain experience with simplified functionality for a variety of riding disciplines. The crankset is designed specifically for electronic shifting and can be upgraded to a power meter.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Carbon crank arms and aluminum chainrings are lightweight
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
- DUB bottom bracket (not included) adds durability and simplicity
- Number of Chainrings: Single
- Crank Intended Use: Tri
- Chainring BCD: 107
- Color: Natural Carbon
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- Rings: 46
- Defined Color: Black
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs
- BB Included: No
- Crank Intended Use: Cyclocross
- Crank Length (mm): 175 mm
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.