NEW SRAM Force eTap AXS Wide Front Derailleur - 2x12-Speed, Braze-on, Black, D1
Designed specifically for wide spaced cranksets with 43/30t chainrings, the SRAM Force eTap AXS wide front derailleur provides consistent, smooth shifting performance for drivetrains with lower gearing. Its wider position on the bike also accommodates fatter tires for venturing far beyond the well beaten path.
- For wide cranksets with 43/30 chainrings
- Clearance for 700x45c and 27.5x2.1” tires
- Compatible with any frame designed for 2x drivetrains
- SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile allows for new chainring combinations
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Double or Triple: Double
- Derailleur Capacity: 13
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap AXS
- Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Electronic
- Front Derailleur Clamp: Braze-on
- Front Derailleur Style: Traditional
- Max Ring (teeth): 43
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.