NEW SRAM GX Eagle XG-1275 12-Speed Cassette 12-Speed, 10-52t
Ride anywhere with this wide range XG-1275 12-speed Eagle cassette that that offers the performance of higher end SRAM cassettes. Fast on the flats. Controlled on the climbs. Dictate your own pace.
- FULL PIN technology uses lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with high-strength stainless steel pins
- Open design aids in mud clearance giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life
- X-GLIDE 2 improves both inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention
- The XG-1275 cassette meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications.
- Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed
- Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-52
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Range: 10-52
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.