SOLD OUT - NEW SRAM RED/Force AXS Power Meter Spider - 107 BCD, 8-Bolt Crank Interface, 1x/2x, Black, D1
The SRAM AXS Power Meter Spider can be used to upgrade your SRAM AXS crankset to a power meter.
- AXS enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades
- Power-upgrade compatible with the following RED and Force eTap AXS cranksets: RED 1x: 36T-46T, Force 1x: 36T-46T, Force 2x: 33/46, 35/48
- Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+ compatible
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- Uses a common CR2032 battery that last for 200 riding hours and changes without tools
- Chainring BCD: 107
- Color: Black
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.