SOLD OUT - NEW SRAM Rival 10-Speed DoubleTap Right Shift/Brake Lever, Carbon Fiber Lever
DoubleTap 10 speed shift/brake lever offers high performance and the light weight of carbon and aluminum construction.
- Compatible with SRAM 10-speed road and mountain front and rear derailleurs and SRAM or Shimano 10-speed cassettes
- Brake and shift levers have independent adjustable reach
- Comfortable and aerodynamic design hides all cables
- Dual cable routing lets you choose the best cable placement for any handlebar
- Stainless steel cable included
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM Exact Actuation
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10
- Shifter/Derailleur Compatibility: SRAM 10
- Weight: 160
- Cassette Spacing: Shimano RD 10
- Cassette Spacing: SRAM 10
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull
- Color: Black
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- keyword search: Replaces LD4511
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.