NEW SRAM Rival eTap AXS Front Derailleur - 2x12-Speed, Braze-on, Black, D1
The SRAM Rival eTap AXS Front Derailleur is optimized for X-Range chainrings and uses Yaw technology. It's AXS enabled for easy personalization.
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup and reliability
- AXS™ enabled for easy personalization
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- SRAM Yaw™ trimless cage technology optimized for use with 46/33 or 48/35 X-Range chainrings
- Designed for standard chainline eTap AXS cranks
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Front Derailleur Style: Traditional
- Max Ring (teeth): 48
- Double or Triple: Double
- Front Derailleur Clamp: Braze-on
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap AXS
- Derailleur Capacity: 13
- Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Electronic
- keyword search: Rival AXS
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.