SOLD OUT - NEW SRAM Rival eTap AXS HRD Shift/Brake Lever and Hydraulic Disc Caliper - Left/Front, Flat Mount 20mm Offset, 950mm Hose, Black, D1
The SRAM Rival eTap AXS HRD Shift/Brake System offers wireless shifting, exceptional hydraulic disc braking, and revolutionary eTap shift logic. The optimized the hood shape to fit hands of all sizes, for comfortable and controlled braking from any position. AXS technology means personalization is in your hands.
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup and reliability
- Optimized hood shape fits a wider range of hand sizes
- Textured shift paddles and hoods for control and comfort
- Reach Adjust to personalize fit for more hand sizes
- Pad Compound: Organic
- Defined Color: Black
- Brake Lever Use: Left
- Color: Black
- Brake Caliper Mount: Flat Mount
- Rotor Included: No
- keyword search: Rival AXS
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 950
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap AXS
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap AXS
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.