NEW SRAM Rival eTap AXS Rear Derailleur - 12-Speed, Medium Cage, Black, D1
On any surface you can imagine, in any drivetrain configuration, the SRAM Rival eTap AXS Rear Derailleur can handle it. Secure chain management and fast, precise shifting make for a smooth and quiet ride, every time.
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup and reliability
- Compatible with both 1x and 2x drivetrains
- 36t cog max derailleur works with 10-28, 10-30, 10-33, and 10-36 cassettes
- SRAM AXS™ enabled, allowing easy personalization
- Chain management keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure
- X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap AXS
- Color: Black
- Cage Length: Medium
- keyword search: Rival AXS
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 26
- Largest Cog: 36
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.