NEW SRAM X-Sync 2 Eagle Steel Direct Mount Chainring 30T 6mm Offset
The X-SYNC 2 Eagle steel chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost-conscious riders with added durability of steel. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work with Eagle chains to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear.
- Stamped Steel ring construction
- Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range for 1x drivetrains
- X-SYNC 2 chainring design increases chain retention, wear life, and reduces friction and noise
- Designed to be used with Eagle 12-speed chains
- SRAM Direct Mount Compatibility
- Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount SRAM
- Tooth Count: 30
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Defined Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring
- Round or Oval: Round
- Offset: 6
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 150/157 DH Hubs
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 170/177 Hubs
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.