NEW SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Rear Derailleur - 12 Speed, Long Cage, 52t Max, Black
The SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-speed rear derailleur is trail ready with AXS enabled componentry that makes personalization of the motor-driven derailleur possible.
- The AXS powered component enables customization and scales to an individual rider’s liking via the SRAM AXS App
- It features a shorter cage for 10mm more ground clearance, with more chain wrap on the cassette to sit slightly further forward, and further inboard
- The derailleur is designed with a resilient Overload Clutch - in the event of an impact, the motor gearbox disengages, giving the derailleur freedom to move, and instantly returns back to its position for a seamless experience for the rider
- The system is tested to IP69K water and dust proofing standard for creek crossings, mud splattering and the resulting post-ride pressure washings
- Designed to work with X-Dome Eagle cassettes only
- Battery sold separately
- Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap AXS
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Color: Black
- Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 40
- Largest Cog: 52
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.