NEW Stan's No Tubes Arch CB7 Carbon Front Wheel - 27.5", 15 x 100mm, 6-Bolt, Black
The Arch CB7 is wide enough to offer tire stability and control, but narrow enough that your 2.35" tires still corner great. It's light enough to respond instantly from the first pedal stroke, and durable. The special layup and shape of the Arch CB7 deflects up to 10mm radially to soak up speed-robbing impacts, all while being laterally stiffer. The result is a rim that defies pinch flats and rolls faster over every trail. The Arch CB7 wheelset rolls on updated Neo hubs. The 100% CNC machined hub shell and smoother-rolling centerless ground axle help ensure long life and reliable performance.
- Designed for trail riding and enduro racing
- Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and reduce rim weight
- 100% CNC machined hubs with 6-pawl simultaneous engagement
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Patented Bead Socket Technology rim shape easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal
- WideRight rim design optimized for 2.25 - 2.50” tires
- Color: Black
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Rim Width (Internal): 26 mm
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Defined Color: Black
- keyword search: GM855XX
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.