NEW Stash RCX Multi-Tool - Black
- Stash RCX version is designed for forks without an opening at the bottom of steerer tube. It utilizes a compression plug to replace the star nut. Stash RCX fits forks with steerer inner diameter between 23.5mm to 27mm
- Super lightweight storage for essential tools, hidden away in your steerer tube
- Hides an 8-piece multi-tool and spoke key/valve core remover inside your steerer, weighing just 145g; tool only weighs 57g
- Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 hex keys, T-25 Torx key, flathead screwdriver, 0, 1, 2, 3 spoke keys, and valve core tool
- Installation is quick and easy with no tapping of your steerer required and includes everything needed
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.