NEW Surly Cross Check Black Cyclocross Frame
The Surly Cross Check. A cross bike by design but with a strong utilitarian appeal. Comfortable, versatile, tough as nails.
- Works with all single, double and triple road or mountain cranksets
- Includes Surly brake hanger, seatpost clamp, and dropout adjusting screws
- 100% Surly 4130 chromoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless brazed chromoly fork
- Bosses front and rear for cantilever or linear-pull brakes, eyelets at the dropouts, dual water bottle mounts, and fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets for a front rack
- Semi-horizontal dropouts with a derailleur hanger for geared or singlespeed drivetrains and/or wheelbase adjustability
- Clearance to run 700c x 45mm tires; 40mm with fenders
- 132.5mm dropout spacing fits mountain or road hubs
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.