SOLD OUT - NEW Surly Disc Trucker - Pea Lime Soup 700 Touring Bike
A class-leading touring bike, the newly redesigned Disc Trucker provides versatility and dependability on the daily commute or trans-continental excursion. Fork blade three-pack mounts enable you to attach and haul even more stuff, and the frame features a low bottom bracket and long chainstays for comfort and stability while loaded down. With increased stack height and improved stand-over clearance, plus ample space for larger tires and fenders, it’s designed to go the distance.
- 100% Chromoly steel frame and fork; double-butted main triangle and E.D. coating for increased frame life
- Braze-ons for fenders, racks, and almost anything else you might want to stick on your bike, plus spare spoke holders for when the road gets rough
- Fork blade three-pack mounts for even more mounting options, plus routing for Dynamo hubs
- Redesigned front and rear dropouts to accommodate captured 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for 700c x 47mm with or without fenders
- Replacement spokes are not included on the first production run 700c Disc Trucker bikes and frames due to a non-safety related QC issue. The spoke holder brackets were spaced incorrectly. This issue will be resolved on future production runs
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.