NEW Timber Bell Mountain Bike Bell O-Ring
- Simple on/off lever controls the internal clapper; slide it down to turn on the ring mode for alerting/signaling, and slide it up to lock it out for peaceful silence
- The motion of your bike activates the solid brass bell with a friendly ring sound
- Quick-release mechanism mounts anywhere on your handlebars and makes it easy to move the bell from bike to bike
- Light, tough design features a sleek black finish
- Includes 2 different-size O-rings to fit any size of handlebar
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.