NEW Topeak BabySeat II with Disc Compatible Rack: Yellow
The Topeak BabySeat II with Disc Compatible Rack features a wrap-around seat structure for added protection. An updated shoulder harness with a multiple height adjustment system increase fit and a innovative suspension system cushions bumps and jolts.
- For 26, 27.5 (650B) & 700c wheels with disc brakes
- Integrated roll bar provides extra head protection and doubles as a carrying handle
- Adjustable footrests and straps keep small feet away from spinning wheels.
- Child seat complies with stringent European, CPSIA and Proposition 65 safety standards
- The included heavy-duty disc mount rack features an innovative BabySeat attachment that requires no tools to attach and remove seat from rack
- QuickTrack rack system is compatible with all Topeak MTX TrunkBags and MTX Rear Baskets
- Rack dimensions: 13.4 x 9 x 15.7"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.