SOLD OUT - NEW Topeak PrepStand Pro with Scale: Black
A pro level workstand features a built-in digital weight scale and the stable tripod design folds down small for travel or use at the races.
- Quick-release clamp rotates 360 degress and features soft, non-marring rubber jaws
- Integrated Digital Scale weighs small parts or whole bikes up to 55lbs
- Stable tripod base folds for storage or transport and includes a handy carry bag
- Rubber feet keep base stationary and add stability
- Precision QR clamps and large knob adjusts height quickly without over tightening
- Clamp Height: 48 - 72"
- Clamp Opening: 0.75 - 1.8"
- Stand Dimensions: 7 x 46" (Folded) with a 53.1" Base Diameter
- Stand Weight: 13.7lbs
- Max Weight Capacity: 55lbs
- AL-6061-T6 construction
- Stand Style: Folding
- Clamp Style: Bottom Bracket
- Bike Weight Limit (per bike): 55 lbs
- Weight (lbs): 10 lbs
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.