SOLD OUT - NEW Topeak Tour Guide II Handlebar Bag w/ Fixer-8
- A full featured medium capacity handlebar bag with a QuickClick® mount and shoulder strap that makes it easy to take it with you
- Fully padded, divided main compartment plus front zip and two side pockets keep gear organized
- Perfect for extended touring, day trips and commuting - rain cover included
- Intelligent quality of life features such as a clear top map pocket, carry handle, light loop and reflective accents
- QuickClick Handlebar Mount (Fixer 8) fits 25.4, 28.6 & 31.8mm handlebars
- Mount:Quick Release
- Volume:305 c.i.
- Bag Size Class:X-Large (301-500 c.i.)
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.