NEW Topeak Tubi 18 Multi-Tool - Black
18 function, pro-quality, precision mini tool with integrated tubeless tire repair functions. Tubeless repair tools and tire repair plug compartment store inside the tool body for a streamlined profile. Perfect for any road or trailside repair.
- Integrated compartment for Tool Stop and 5 pieces of 3.5mm thick repair plugs
- Detachable air-stop tool remains in tire to prevent tire pressure loss and makes it easy to insert tire repair plugs
- Included tool stop helps keep the tire repair plug in place and eases plug tool removal
- Included serrated knife helps trim excess tire repair plugs
- Tool lock for knife blade and tire reamer / plug insertion tool add safety
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 mm Allen wrenches, T10, T25 Torx wrenches,, Stainless steel 2-in-1 tire reamer, plug insertion tool, Tool stop, serrated knife, saw, air-stop
- Material: forged aluminum body, chrome vanadium steel tools
- Number of Tools: 18
- Chain Tool: No
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.