NEW Wolf Tooth Direct Mount Chainring - 44t, RaceFace/Easton CINCH Direct Mount, Drop-Stop, 10/11/12-Speed Eagle and Flattop Compatible, Black
Designed for Race Face CINCH cranks with removable spiders. This chainring features the patent pending asymmetrical Drop-Stop tooth design for the best in wear life, mud clearance, and chain retention.
- Drop-Stop chainrings are designed for use with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains
- Drop-Stop FT is compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains (including SRAM Flattop 12-speed chains), with the exception of Shimano 12-speed chains
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of Wolf Tooth's Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain, which will provide a tighter fit for better chain retention
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum for long life
- Use of a clutch-style rear derailleur is recommended
- Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount CINCH
- Tooth Count: 44
- Drivetrain Speeds: 9
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Defined Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring
- Round or Oval: Round
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 Road Disc Hubs > 415 mm Chainstay
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 Road Disc Hubs < 415 mm Chainstay
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.