NEW Wolf Tooth EnCase System Bar Kit One
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter.
- 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx)
- Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque
- Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included)
- Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators)
- Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
- Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed
- Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires
- Five strips included; refills available
- Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability
- Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench
- Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling
- Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps
- Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars
- Bonus storage space—fits a presta-to-schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately)
- Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.