NEW Woman Louis Garneau Course Superleggero Jersey Black/White X-Large Full Zip
The focus of the Course Superleggera Jersey was to merge superlight with super breathable. At the chest, Microsens Mesh is used to create a layer of air, wick moisture, and keep you dry in warmer conditions. The main body is coldblack® Mondo which reflects heat but also has a unique ability to stretch and recover shape providing a perfect aerodynamic next-to-skin fit.
- CB MONDO: UNPARALLELED STRETCH AND SHAPE RECOVERY
- MICROSENS MESH: MOISTURE WICKING
- LAZER REV: COMPRESSION AND SUPPORT
- Full length zip: Allows maximum ventilation
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Pre-shaped shoulders: Enhance comfort in cycling position
- 3 angled back pockets: Offer an easy access
- Multimedia pocket: Allows for headphone wires to be channelled inside the garment
- Wide Signature silicone gripper at back hem: Maintains fit
- Aero Lazer band at arm: Lazer-cut, smooth transition to improve aerodynamics and muscle support
- Stretch trim: Provides a good fit
- Front and back reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- Next to Skin Fit women
- UPF/SPF 50
- Coldblack® finish
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.