NEW WTB Raddler Tire - 700 x 44, TCS Tubeless, Folding, Black/Tan, Light, Fast Rolling
Speaking for itself, Raddler is the radder version of WTB's famed Riddler tread pattern. It combines the expeditious efficiency of a short-knob centerline with the get-rad traction of chunky outer knobs. Let’s call it a semi-slick, but one designed to increase confidence while you’re pushing the limits of gravel. Raddler is an excellent choice for loose terrain where traction takes priority, but efficiency is never far behind. Lean it over, take the inside line, brake late and stay pinned with the Raddler.
- Fast rolling center knobs, tightly spaced in a consistent pattern, the center tread cuts down on rolling resistance while still digging into any terrain for dependable out-of-the-saddle traction
- Supportive centerline provides a smooth, stable ride that instills confidence whether it’s the first or fourth hour of your weekend grind
- Center and intermediate knobs on the Raddler are slightly taller than those on the original Riddler, thereby increasing tire lifespan with out negatively affecting rolling efficiency
- Long, toothy side knobs ensure your favorite gravel descent won’t unravel in the final corner. The Raddler centerline may hug the road, but its side knobs are consistently jabbing for traction
- Defined Color: Tan
- TPI: 60
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Tire Intended Use: Gravel
- Color: Black/Tan
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Labeled Size: 700 x 44
- ISO Width (mm): 44
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.