NEW Yakima Hangover Hitch Bike Rack - 4-Bike, 2" Receiver, Black
Perfect for tour operators, group rides and big families. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, Yakima's first-ever vertical bike rack safely hauls mountain bikes to the trailhead.
- The easy-to-operate tilt mechanism with two adjustable mast angles keep your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze
- Made of heavy-duty steel, the vertical orientation carries more bikes in less space
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- Two mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Built-in bottle opener
- Fits 2" hitch receivers only
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security
- Bike Mount Type: Top Tube
- Number of Bikes: 4
- Bike Weight Limit (per bike): 37.5 lbs
- Hitch Type: 2" Receiver
- Rack Weight: 65 lbs
- Tilt/Swing: Tilt
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.