Spank 350 27.5" DT 370 Front Wheel, 15x110 Boost
- WheelFactory hand built versatile wheels
- Spank 350 rims are 30mm wide with a shallow 17mm rim depth to improve radial compliance
- Ideal for 2.0-2.6" tires
- MGR Dynamal magnesium-silicon enriched aluminum with sleeved joint
- BeadBite rim hook system prevents burping on tubeless setups
- Patented OohBah convex inner wall profile increases "hoop" strength
- DT Swiss 370 hubs have a forged aluminum shell with internal aluminum axle
- Proven 3-pawl mechanism is reliable and dependable with rear quadruple bearing design and high grade seals
- IS 6B disc brake compatibility
- HG or XD freehub available, all hubs use IS 6-bolt disc rotor mount
- Black 2.0/1.8/2.0 double butted spokes and black brass spoke nipples
- rim:Spank 350
- hub:DT-Swiss 370 IS Disc
- axle/spacing (mm):15x110 Boost
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.